Important Speaker Commitments
HR Florida provides an outstanding opportunity for speakers to increase their visibility and establish valuable contacts with a targeted HR audience. In return, please remember that you agreed to the following terms when you submitted your presentation:
- You will not receive an honorarium or reimbursed expenses for your appearance.
- Your conference presentation is not a showcase for promotion of your business, practice or product, and you agreed not to "sell" your products or services from the HR Florida speaker platform.
- You will not add a co-presenter or change the identity of presenters without permission from HR Florida.
- You will deliver an original product.
- You will respect HR Florida as the sponsoring organization with either positive or neutral comments from the platform.
- You will not conduct this exact presentation to a similar Florida SHRM group within 60 days prior to the conference.
- You will not change the subject or title of your accepted presentation without the approval from the Conference organizers.
- You will submit an electronic file of your presentation to HR Florida prior to the event.
- HR Florida is not responsible for shipping and/or printing charges.
- You will bring your own laptop.
Return to main Speaker page