CONNECTING YOU TO *FREE* CAREER AND TRANSITION SUPPORT
The HR Florida State Council and career transition specialist Right Management are proud to be partners in offering HR CONNECTIONS. Are you a HR professional who wants to stay ahead of the rest? Are you an HR pro in career transition and ready to start your next adventure? Do you have an HR position vacancy that you’d like to post to attract your fellow HR colleagues to your organization? Then HR CONNECTIONS is for you.
HR CONNECTIONS is a FREE career transition portal that provides access to valuable career development and planning tools for HR professionals across the state of Florida. In addition to monthly webinars, networking events, and in-house services provided by Right Management, the career portal offers web-based tools, such as:
- A global job opportunity database with the ability to create a talent profile,
- Weekly emails with new job postings based on your criteria,
- A career library to aid in job search strategies,
- Social media guides to how to use tools such as Linkedin and Twitter in your job search,
- Recorded webinars on topics such as resume development, interviewing strategies, networking, financial planning, and entrepreneurship,
- Career links to a large array of Internet resources, and
- Newsletters with the latest and greatest career trends and information.
All you need to do to use these services is to sign up here. You’ll be given a unique ID and password when requesting access.
HR Florida and Right Management are dedicated to facilitating the achievement of HR professional career objectives. Right Management is an international career management and human resource firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, and Tampa.