Click the "Register" link above to get started!
The HR Florida Conference & Expo is the annual conference of the HR Florida State Council, a state affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Each year the event attracts 1,500+ human resource professionals and vendors throughout the state of Florida and across the nation. These individuals represent virtually every industry and companies ranging from small businesses to large industrial centers. Programs presented at the annual conference cover all aspects of the SHRM Body of Knowledge.
Click HERE to check out the Sponsor Packages!
Hilton Bonnet Creek, 14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Ln, Orlando, FL 32821
Reserve your room today and get a special early bird rate! Ends February 22, 2017!
Click HERE to reserve your room today!
BE AWARE: It has come to our attention that there are scammers targeting sponsors and attendees of HR Florida’s annual conference. These individuals/companies may reach out to you with offers including cheaper hotel rates. Please know these offers are not affiliated with or endorsed by HR Florida or our host hotel and have often times turned out to be complete scams, meaning the rooms paid for are not actually reserved. All official communications regarding HR Florida’s annual conference will come from Terri Greene at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive a suspicious email, do not respond; contact us directly at one of these email addresses. If you receive a suspicious phone call, hang up and call us directly at (407) 405-5260. Please know that HR Florida is doing everything possible to deal with these scammers in an effort to make your annual conference experience as enjoyable as possible.
LOGISTICS FOR THE HILTON BONNET CREEK AND WALDORF ASTORIA
- Check-In/Check-Out: The time for check-in at Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria will be 3:00 pm and check-out will be at 11:00 am.
- Confirmations: In order to confirm a hotel reservation, Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria require a first night’s room deposit. This deposit is fully refundable up to 5 days in advance of your reservation date.
- Cancellations: In the event that you have to cancel your hotel room, please note that Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria each have a (5) day cancellation policy. Cancellations made less than 5 days out will be charged a one night’s room and tax penalty.
- Hilton Bonnet Creek: 888-353-2013
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando: 888-353-2009
- Parking: Self-parking is available at $5.00 per day. Valet parking is available at $24.00 per day
Do you need a copy of our W-9 Form for your records? No problem! Just CLICK HERE to download the W-9 Form.
The HR Florida State Council Email Marketing Policy applies to all conference sponsors and to exhibitors who opt to purchase or are provided the attendee roster.