Click the "Register" link to get started!
The HR Florida Conference & Expo is the annual conference of the HR Florida State Council, a state affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Each year the event attracts 1,500+ human resource professionals and vendors throughout the state of Florida and across the nation. These individuals represent virtually every industry and companies ranging from small businesses to large industrial centers. Programs presented at the annual conference cover all aspects of the SHRM Body of Knowledge.
Join us again at the Hilton Bonnet Creek August 29-August 31, 2016!
Early Bird Bulk Conference Registrations: Monday-Wednesday Sessions:
Super Saver Rate
What is the process for group/team bulk registrations?
HR Florida provides discount pricing for groups of 5 or more purchased at the same time. Please pick the number of registrations you want included in your bundle from the list below.
Once you have paid for your discounted bulk registrations, you will be sent a promo code to provide to individuals attending the conference.
Each attendee using one of these discounted bulk registrations will need to use the promo code when they come to the payment portion of the registration process.
Regardless of when the promo code is redeemed it will reduce the registration price to $0.00 owed.
Do you need a copy of our W-9 Form for your records? No problem! Just CLICK HERE to download the W-9 Form.
Click HERE to reserve your room TODAY!
BE AWARE: Convention Housing Scam Alert! Please be aware there are groups contacting people about housing at our 2015 HR Florida State Conference August 31st - September 2nd in Orlando, Florida. These groups are not affiliated with the HR Florida State Conference, and you should not reserve your hotel guest room through these groups. They’re known as parasite companies in that they claim to be with a conference and/or the hotel, but they’re just scam artists that book rooms at a very low rate while charging you a much higher rate and collecting your credit card information for future use. A major difference is that these companies initiate contact with the guest via phone or email.
Guest rooms for the 2015 HR Florida State Conference attendees can only and should only be booked via Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and only by the guest calling (407) 597-3600 or booking via the web link found on the HR Florida State Conference website. Be sure to mention that you are an attendee of the HR Florida State Conference.
LOGISTICS FOR THE HILTON BONNET CREEK AND WALDORF ASTORIA
- Check-In/Check-Out: The time for check-in at Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria will be 3:00 pm and check-out will be at 11:00 am.
- Confirmations: In order to confirm a hotel reservation, Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria require a first night’s room deposit. This deposit is fully refundable up to 5 days in advance of your reservation date.
- Cancellations: In the event that you have to cancel your hotel room, please note that Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria each have a (5) day cancellation policy. Cancellations made less than 5 days out will be charged a one night’s room and tax penalty.
- Hilton Bonnet Creek: 888-353-2013
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando: 888-353-2009
- Parking: Self-parking is available at $5.00 per day. Valet parking is available at $24.00 per day.