An EXCLUSIVE event designed by CHRO’S for the CHRO or Executive HR Officer.
Human Resources executives face unique challenges as they discover, interpret and consider national and global trends and the resulting impact on their organization. Using effective strategies for aligning human capital with business objectives is paramount for organizational competitiveness and success.
Join us at this exclusive invitation-only Summit, presented by HR Florida State Council, to examine the common issues that confront you and your peers as you strive to increase productivity while maintaining an invigorated workforce.
This event is solely for you, the Chief or Executive HR Officer.
At the Summit, you’ll meet in a small, quiet setting with your colleagues and renowned, progressive business thought leaders. There will be time to engage in diverse social events and settings to develop and enhance relationships with attending savvy strategists and other noted experts, like you.
Plan to be part of this exclusive event. Exclusive invitations have been sent.
Registration is only $1,285 for this incredible event. Previous Summit attendees take advantage of a 20% registration discount. Use code ELS20. Registration is complete once payment and attendee information is confirmed. We look forward to you joining us!
Keynote Speakers Lineup
- DAYMOND JOHN - Fubu Clothing Founder; Urban Entrepreneur; CEO; Marketing & Brand Expert; Author; Reality TV Star of "Shark Tank" and Motivational Speaker.
- DR. ROSABETH MOSS KANTER - Named one of the "50 Most Powerful Women"; Expert on Strategy, Innovation and Leadership for Corporate Change; Harvard Business School Professor and Author.
- CHRIS BROGAN - World’s Leading Authority on Owning the Game you Most Want to Win. CEO of Owner Media Group, a sought after public speaker, and the New York Times Bestselling Author of eight books and counting.
- JATHAN JANOVE - Internationally Published Author and Director of Employee Engagement Solutions of Ogletree Deakins.
- DR. LANCE SECRETAN - Former CEO of a Fortune 100 Company; University Professor; Award-Winning Columnist and Author.
Questions regarding the event, please contact Dominique Cultrera, Executive Leadership Summit Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding registration please contact our Registrar Marty Bryson at Marty.Bryson@hrflorida.org.
Visit our Executive Leadership Summit Website page for more information on speakers, hotel, etc. at www.hrexecutivesummit.org.