2014 HR Florida Leadership Conference
Book Your Hotel
We are excited to be hosting this year's conference at the incredible Hilton Orlando Resort located at 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819.
The Hilton Orlando is an upscale, award winning resort-style hotel that is equal parts business and leisure. It is one of the newest Orlando hotels of its kind and is centrally located to everything important that Orlando has to offer. Boasting a modern design to accommodate both the most active visitors or people in search of some quality R&R, the Hilton Orlando features a comprehensive 15,000 square-foot Spa and Fitness Center, two resort pools, a lazy river, nine-hole executive golf course, a jogging track, and basketball, tennis, and bocce ball courts.
The room rate is $149/night. Please note that there is a daily resort charge of $10+tax per room, per day, which includes local, toll-free and domestic long-distance calls, internet access, fitness center access, recreational amenities and a 15% discount in all food and beverage outlets (excluding "Tropics").
- To make your reservation, click here or call the hotel at 888-488-3509 and refer to the group code: HRF.
- Click here for directions.
It is imperative that we are able to maintain accurate contact information on all of our attendees for communication purposes. Please take the time to ensure that your contact information is accurate. To review your contact information or submit an update, please click here.
- HR Hollywood Squares - Join us on Friday, January 10, 2014 prior to the the start of the Leadership Conference for a dessert reception and our very own version of Hollywood Squares. This special event will kick-off at 8:00 pm. The location will provided once you have arrived on site.
- HR Student Games - Prior to the Leadership Conference on Friday, January 10, 2014, we will host a case competition for teams of undergraduate or graduate students from various colleges and universities across the state of Florida to compete in both oral and written presentations. The winning teams (1 graduate and 1 undergraduate) will each receive $2,500 toward the SHRM Regional State Games Competition in March 2014 and complimentary registrations to the 2014 HR Florida Conference & Expo. If attendees for the Leadership Conference are on site during the competition they are encourage to attend and network with these incredible students.
- Attire - Conference dress is business casual. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes! Also, we encourage you to bring a sweater or light jacket as the meting room temperature can fluctuate.
- Hotel - The times for check-in at the Hilton Orlando Resort will be 3:00 PM and check-out will be 11:00 AM. Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer t your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly at 888-488-3509 or contact customer service.
- Parking - Self parking is $16 per day and valet parking is $23 per day.
- Discounts - This year, we have teamed up with Orlando Convention Aid to help you make the most of your time in Orlando. Available discounts include restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more! Each listing offers detailed information and discount coupons that can be printed. They can also make your dinner reservation, book your group dinner party or event. This website will help you plan your time during your stay in Orlando. Be sure to check out the coupons available by clicking the golden ticket below and if you need further assistance, please call 407.248.8629.